The Southeastern San Diego Live Well program provides young adults ages 18-24 with up to 48 hours of paid career readiness training.
Develop valuable career skills such as networking, conflict resolution and more!
To apply, you should be:
- 18-24 years old
- Available to attend paid trainings in May or June
- Meet income and residency requirements
To be eligible for the Southeastern San Diego Live Well program, participants must:
- Reside in the following neighborhoods: Alta Vista, Bay Terraces, Barrio Logan, Broadway Heights, Chollas View, Emerald Hills, Encanto, Jamacha/Lomita, Lincoln Park, Logan Heights, Mount Hope, Mountain View, Oak Park, O’Farrell, Paradise Hills, Ridgeview/Webster, Shelltown, Skyline, Skyline Hills, Southcrest, and Valencia Park.
Live in households where the total income of everyone in the home is at or below the income limit for their household size.
- Monday 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Tuesday 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Wednesday 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Thursday 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Friday Day Off
- Saturday Day Off
- Sunday Day Off